Yield: 1 serving
Protein 15 g | Carbs 35 g | Fat 8 g
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup ‘Grillers Crumbles’
- 1/4 cup kidney beans
- 2-3 Tbsp salsa
- 1 Tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt (topping)
- Cheese (optional topping)
- Chop sweet potato in circle slices and then cut slices into four pieces
- Drizzle with olive oil and roast in oven at 350 degrees F until cooked (25 minutes or so)
- Place ‘meat’ crumbles into skillet with salsa and cook covered on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toss in kidney beans, combine and lower heat to lowest setting, replace lid.
- Once potato is done, plate and top with chili mixture, Greek yogurt, and cheese.